- All Refunds Will Be Based Upon The Following Terms And Conditions
- To retain our services, a potential client must enter into a mutually acceptable fee agreement. The fee agreement becomes the complete understanding regarding payment of legal fees and expenses, including refunds.
- In the event that a potential client makes a payment before retaining our services and we subsequently decline representation, we will refund the entire amount of the payment.
- In the event that a potential client makes a payment then chooses not to retain our services, we will refund the amount of the payment minus the reasonable value of our time and expenses.
- Time expended by the Lawyer for the initial consultation and any subsequent work performed, including, but not limited to document preparation, telephone calls, court appearances, depositions, motion/hearing/trial preparation, research, travel to court, time expended to close the case at client’s request, etc. shall be billed at the reasonable value of our time and expenses.